Thursday, April 9, 2009

Veronica is Classy!!!!

I love how truly classy it looks. I don't usually go for black and white but this really works and the pattern just adds to it so much. I am truly pleased with it. After it was done I was like a little girl with a new dress that she wears everywhere hoping someone would complement her on it. A matching wallet is planned if I could only find the time. What's really shocking? I followed the directions and didn't change the design. (Ok, I did make a pen section in the pocket but that's only cause I'm tired of always digging around looking for one.)


Lazy Girl Designs are wonderful.





5 comments:

Joan Hawley, Lazy Girl said...

Hi Amy,

Your Veronica is fabulous! I love the fabrics you chose.

Great job!

Enjoy your new Girl.

My best,
Joan

Danyelle Ferguson said...

I LOVE that purse! I love the black and white pattern of the material and everything. It's gorgeous!!!

Ironically, my big purse just recently started falling apart. Sigh. Time to start looking for another one. If only I were as good with a sewing machine as you are.

PS - I'm really grateful for the little purse you helped me make last time I was in Utah. It's been very handy!

Amy Marble said...

Amy, that purse looks awesome!! I really like it! It was fun seeing you this week. I have a really cute picture of you with Jonathon's girls - I'll try to e-mail it to you this week!

Katy said...

ummmm, hello, that is a stinkin' cute bag! If I had seen you carrying that thing around I definetly would have complimented and then asked where you got it---seriously classy and fun!

Marble Madness said...

In response to your comment on Amy's blog, I have no problem sharing. Wanna come on Friday night? The secret is in the volunteering, I beg Amy to go on a date with Freeman so that I can babysit. Works everytime! :)