Monday, September 28, 2009

More Socks

With the weather turning cold, I've added two more sets of socks to keep my toesies warm.

These were started in April but not finished until the end of July. Isn't procrastination great!
I was going for more green but as you can see, the blue and yellow are more dominate.

These I finished this month. The yarn was thicker then what I had previously used so I knitted them with larger needles. Turns out I really didn't need to do that, they are slightly big.

But they are Green with brown and off-white.
Now if only it would get cold enough to wear them. Maybe in a month or two.

2 comments:

Marble Madness said...

Stratch the buttering up..... :)

Totally just kidding. How in the heck did you get all the creativity genes? You should have shared a few with me, the pathetically boring accountant. :)

Amy Marble said...

I'm not ready for the cold weather, but I can see how you might be with all of the cool new things you've been making. IMPRESSIVE!!