Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Done!!!!

Been done for a few days. Saturday in fact was the day I finished up Christmas presents. That has never happened before, ever. It's not all the presents I need to make but it was the major ones for this year. I lay in bed Saturday night thinking of this feat and wondering, "Now What?"

Little did I know (or want) the answer to that question to be ... a cold!!! Yep, first thing Sunday Morning, hitting like a ton of bricks. Grrrrr, today it's reached the coughing fit stage. I HATE that stage. The irony is between coughing fits, I feel perfectly fine and ready to get off that stupid couch.

Oh well, it is the season ;) Hope you are all more well then me.

2 comments:

Amy Marble said...

DONE!! I know I shouldn't be jealous, but there is a tiny bit of jealousy going on! Way to go - I'm impressed! Hope your cold gets better soon - those are NO fun at all!

Katy said...

I'm sorry you are sick! That is just no good for anyone, though I hope by the time you get this message you are feeling better. I can't wait to see all your Christmas projects--hope you took pictures!!!