Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What's been happing this way

I so want to post.

I want to tell about the project I'm working on. I want to show you pictures. I want to talk and talk and talk ... but it's a Christmas present and has to be kept a SECRET. It's so hard. I'm terrible at keeping secrets. Evidenced by the number of people who DO know about it. [And if you're one of the ones who do; DO NOT forget YOU KNOW NOTHING! ]

I want to tell you all about the grain research I've been doing but ......

Ya that's what happens. I just can't seem to find the ....

whatever


I want to show pictures of my latest successes in the kitchen but the camera's got low batteries. I just changed them but still it says "low battery" and then "goodbye"; which is then followed by teeth grinding and incoherent mumbling. Even if I were to go searching for replacement batteries there are SOME people in this house that like to eat their dinner while it's hot. Go figure! You should have seen the look I got when I calmly said "Hold IT, until after I find batteries, I need a picture. (the spoon was in mid air at time of request ;)


Instead, all you get is this. Oh well, Happy Fall

3 comments:

Amy said...

Funny thing just happened. After I hit publish post an advertizement came up for "replacement batteries". That's so funny and yet a little freaky if you think of it too long.

Carly said...

This is seriously the story of my blogging life. Alas.

Amy Marble said...

Eating food while it's still warm is over-rated - we need pictures! j/k