Friday, March 13, 2009

Book Contest on "From My Wedding to Yours"

Hey everyone, my good friend Danyelle is having a fun contest on her wedding blog, "From My Wedding to Yours". It's for a book titled "Your Temple Wedding" by Jeri-Lynn Johnson and Amy Jones. It's has some tips on having a simple wedding. Now any wedding book that has simple as the focus always catches my eye. I briefly looked at the author's website, where they give a list of "ways to reduce stress". I was happy to see their emphasis on the Temple ceremony being the primary focus for the day. So often, the reception plans overshadows the actual wedding sealing.

Danyelle's wedding blog is a great place to check out for detailed information on wedding topics. I appreciate all the "research" she does, to show all the options out there. Take a topic such as rings, she explains the pros and cons of the different metals available. So interesting and informative.

If you are planning a wedding or find the topic of weddings interesting, head over to Danyelle's blog "From My Wedding to Yours" for a fun discussion on all things related.

Take Care

2 comments:

Amy Marble said...

I check out Danyelle's blog every so often. She's always got something fun to post about, and she's a great writer. I guess I might be a "blog stalker!" Sounds scary huh!?

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Thanks, Amy & Amy. Hmm . . . how to distinguish between the two of you.

To my former roomie - you're awesome! Man, I miss you. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

To my former roomies SIL - I'm glad you enjoy my blogs! I love to hear that! :)