Monday, July 27, 2009

June/July

Happenings in June/July - at least those I took pictures of ;)
Bread Making
Oh So Good!!!



4th of July Baking
A Raspberry Pie made from Fresh Rasberries. Yum Yum
(Ok, it was made the week following the 4th) It was still Good!

July - time for the car to be re-registered
Safety and Emissions - Emissions passed but Safety didn't. My battery needed to be more secure. I got the necessary parts. And thanks to my brother, it got put on the battery. I took a picture of it cause I wanted to do a post pointing out how rude the big bold "Rejected" across it. When you pass all you get is a form with a certificate with very small letters, which wouldn't have shown up. It's like grades written in red pen. This post never happened cause of the following:
2nd try results followed by a slammed hood, a temper explosion, a punched hood and thrown keys and a few slammed doors and why I really don't like car guys grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
(Yes, I know it's the same picture, but considereing the above do you really think I was capable of handling a camera?)
The car finally did pass cause it was taken by my DAD to an HONEST car guy!
Need to go to a happy place, NEED to go to a happy place
Let's try this picture: Oh yes this works
Oh this was good, especially with homemade ice cream and look how pretty it is.

1 comment:

Katy said...

ohmygoodness. Those baked goods look delicious!! Very creative too. Love the star crust on the pie. And I HATE my car registered. This year I had to take it to the police station to get the VIN number read because they couldn't read it at the DMV. So many hoops!