Friday, May 7, 2010

A Bag for Blue & Brown days

In February I came across some pretty brown and blue fabric that I thought would make a nice purse. I chose another wonderful pattern from Lazy Girl Designs.
The "Towne Purse"
What made this color/fabric choice even better was I found these buttons at Jo-Ann's.
They are a blue background with brown flowers.
(sorry for the picture quality- Think it's time to take a photography class?)

The straps are short so the purse tucks under my arm. I love the size, which holds all my usual purse stuff, but also has room for a book (very important to me).
It also has about 9 pockets along the inside, which is really nice cause I hate digging for pens, and all the other small items I can't leave home without.

1 comment:

Joan Hawley said...

Hi Amy,

Your Towne Purse is beautiful! I love your fabric combination and the buttons are perfect. Great job!

Joan Hawley
Lazy Girl Designs