Friday, May 7, 2010

Opps!!! SORRY

Ya, I owe you an apology ... at least those who leave comments. I still haven't figured out this whole blog business and it seems I chose an option to "moderate comments", fully expecting to get emails letting me know of comments I needed to look at. Ya well .... guess I don't get any email alerts cause I just found all the comments made on the last post. My apology is because when I saw there were no comments on what I thought was a cool post, I mentally grumbled and ... might have called you some names along the lines of if no one cares why should I, which almost caused me to delete said blog.

So my apologies for thinking so ill of you and for spending more time in self-pity rather then actual posting. ... Oh and my apologies for the "Catch-up post" which will be long, cause I've been sewing and thought you might like to see what I've been up to.

No comments: