Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Difficult Decision to be Made



I have the option of ordering a jacket with my work's emblem on it and I'm stuck between these two options:
The Fleece only comes in pink, which I'm ok with, although I would like Navy. The fleece is cozy and more casual. Fleece isn't as sturdy as the other jacket, which could be good if I change jobs in the next two years or so. ( Which isn't in the plans)
The regular jacket would be a navy blue, it has a detachable hood. I like it cause it has a more professional look to it, good for the office setting, and it looks pretty sturdy.
Decisions, decisions - Both are about the same, the regular jacket only being a few dollars more.
So which one do you think I should get?
And would someone please tell me how to post pictures properly, this refusal to do as I wish is getting annoying..

4 comments:

Amy Marble said...

I vote the navy one! Both are really cute though! Good luck making the choice...

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Personally, I LOVE pink, so I'd totally go with the fleece.

But you aren't me . . . knowing you, I'd say that if you got the pink one, you'd love the fleece but hate the color. Hate's kind of a strong word, but I bet you'd end up wishing you had gotten the navy one. So I'd say go with the more professional, navy jacket.

Did that help?

Katy said...

I like the navy too and I say you wear it loud and proud even after you change jobs!

Amy said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I am about 99% sure I will order the navy one.