Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Exciting News

I had a post all written up and ready to go. I liked it so much I dared to print it for my boss to read. He liked it so much, he suggested we submit it to a few different locations and see if they won't add it to their newsletter, bulletin, ... newspaper!!! So we shall see what tomorrow brings, until I know what exactly we are going to do with it, I am waiting to post it. Sorry if this puts a few of you on pins and needles to know what it was all about. It's very exciting and I will let you know what happens. All I know is when I left work, our office manager was also reading it (and she's had a newspaper column before) so hopefully I get some good feedback.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Amy that is so cool! Keep me posted

Amy Marble said...

I'm excited for you - can't wait to hear what the article is about. Way to go Amy!

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Amy - how awesome!!!! You're getting published already! :)

Let me know what happens. I can't wait to hear back.

Katie said...

Can't wait to read it! It was fun seeing you again on Saturday!