Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm a reader not a blogger

Sorry guys, just not very good at blogging, even though I look at everyone elses blogs on a daily basis. I'm going to try to do better. I've been doing some sewing so I just need to get pictures. You know, I think if I would blog more I would realize I am not so boring as I seem to think I'm these days. Just a thought that came to me. So this is to let you know I am think of being more communicable (now that doesn't sound good, more like I have a nice cold to pass around) ;) My nose has been a little stuffy these days ....... just kidding

3 comments:

Amy Marble said...

You're funny - you don't have a boring life. I want to see some of these sewing projects you've been working on. You should post about your new talent - bracelet making!! That was fun doing that - thanks for coming over!

Katy said...

hahahahaha! you totally crack me up. What can I say I just love you!

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Amy - It was awesome to see you and spend time together this past weekend! I can't wait until I'm out again in April! BTW - thanks for helping me with my totally cute purse!!! (lots of exclamation points, eh?)