Monday, September 29, 2008

The Last Post for the evening, I promice....

See what happens when a person decides to wait on posting about all the interesting things happening. She stays up late trying to catch up before she forgets everything. So just one more tidbit and then I'm off to bed.

Last week, my boss asked if I would be willing to be interviewed by a reporter from KSL radio. Of course, I looked at him like he was nuts and asked why would a reporter be interested in talking to me. Well it seems, he was coming to talk to my boss about credit card debt and was wanting stories of people who paid off their credit card debt.

So there you go, pay off your credit cards and you may just find yourself not only being published but also interviewed by a news reporter. Me? well, I just hope I didn't sound too stupid. Sadly I was too nervous to remember to ask when the interview might be broadcast, so I can't even tell you if it was or wasn't. Oh, well so much for my 15 seconds of fame.

2 comments:

Amy Marble said...

That's so great Amy!! If you find out when it is going to air you'll have to let us know!!

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Amy

All you have to do is email the guy and ask! Holy cow, girlfriend, we need to record it!!! Find out & let us know!