Monday, September 29, 2008

Twins!!!!



My mom's serger cover was looking pretty shabby, basically it had a big whole in the top and was doing little to protect the serger from dust. The sewing machine didn't even have a cover, it just had a towel that was put over it. So one night I decided to see what I could come up with. The sewing machine pattern was one I found on the Internet and the serger pattern, well I just pulled the old one apart and used it as a pattern. Not too bad, even if it is a little pink. Does a better job then the old ones. As you can tell from the patchwork, I like different fabrics, colors and prints. I thought it looked more interesting with three different fabrics then it did with just one or two.

2 comments:

Amy Marble said...

WOW - you've been BUSY!! I'm impressed with all you've done. That's great you bought a new sewing machine. You've worked so hard lately it was a good reward. You will definitely get your money out of it with as much as you sew. It's fun to see all of your posts!! Keep them coming...

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Amy - As I've seen the covers in person, I can lend an extra vote on the fact that they're awesome!